Some useful links to me, some useful links for you.
- Before sending a manuscript, I always check this manuscript formatting site. One can never be too careful.
- If you are a writer who has kids, join this literary community for parents who are writers. It’s a great networking site and I don’t just say that becaue I run it.
I’ve been seen between the covers of these fine literary journals. Submit to them! (does that sound dirty?)
- Bellevue Literary Review
- Green Mountains Review
- Literal Latte
- Mississippi Review
- Oklahoma Review
- PRISM: International
- Sojourn: a Journal of the Arts
- The First Line
- The Subway Chronicles
- Fickle Muses: an online journal of myth and legend
- Black Static
- Campaign for Real Fear (and an article in the Guardian about it)